The University of Manchester fosters pioneering collaborations with organisations and institutions around the world. We work with businesses, universities, policy makers and more to bring the benefits of our expertise to industry and society.
Here is just a snapshot of some of the connections we have across the globe in education, research and innovation.
We recognise the value of an international education, and how we can collaborate to give students the best global experience.
- Dual-award between The University of Manchester and The University of Melbourne
- Joint PhD programme with A*STAR Institutes in Singapore
- The University of Manchester and IIT Kharagpur India-UK Dual Doctoral programme
- The University of Manchester and the University of Chile dual-award PhD programme
- Healthcare genomics postgraduate training course launched in China
Our joint research funds support collaborative research projects across the globe.
- Manchester – Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Research Fund
- Manchester – Melbourne Research Fund
- Manchester – Stockholm Research Fund
- Manchester – Tel Aviv Research Fund
- Manchester – Toronto Research Fund
By sharing our expertise, we’re making innovation in business on a global scale.
- Health experts from Manchester and China join forces on genetic research
- Manchester partnership to oversee Kenyan cancer care revolution
- Levelling access to cancer services in India
Find out about our collaborations with China, India and North America.
Find out more
Major strategic partnerships
Discover our global, pioneering collaborations with key partnerships in Melbourne, Toronto and Hong Kong.
Find out more